You may start out small but you'll grow into something beautiful

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The most like home (not finished)

Though many people question the ways of life I don’t. I believe everything happens for a reason. Everything comes and goes and you can never be happy forever. Never have something forever. I realized that the night my parents went missing. When a defining scream broke my peaceful sleep. I had gotten out of my bed and walked over to my parent’s room. When I arrived there was nothing there but a broken window, a empty bed, and a note.
I know you’re thinking what’s in the note, well so was I. But when I picked up the crumpled piece of paper there was nothing on it. Nothing just a blank piece of paper. I still have the paper I keep it with me all the time, of course because I was an only child I had to move so I moved to the most wonderful place in the world, or that’s just what they said.
I actually ended up moving to France. Enche to be specific, right on the beach, I came by plain and when I landed I had an emotionless family waiting for me. The highlight of that day was riding in the plain. There were nice women and sweet little chocolate chip cookies. I had never been on a plain because me and my family were just fine where we were. Dad used to say “This house is our lives.” So when they dragged me away from it I was dead, theoretically.
The family was the Bonnet family, only a husband wife and three children, now four. I didn’t enjoy the awkward silence on the ride to their house; in fact it was very horrible.
No one talked, for that I was thankful it’s hard for me to talk in a conversation. The Bonnet family sat quietly in the car not moving. I swear they didn’t move once. It was if they were statues. But of course I was still too but not as a rock. I sat politely with my hands crossed in my lap, though my body was almost still my eyes wondered like a stray cat.
It was quite pretty, actually. I had thought of it to be dreadful but that’s only because they were sending me here directly after my parents funeral. Of course it wasn’t a real funeral they didn’t have the real bodies, but they suspected they were dead. I didn’t appreciate that I was trying to keep my head up and they were cramming all this negative death stuff in my head.
I still believe my parents are alive, they escaped from the kidnapper and came looking for me. They wouldn’t leave me behind they could never; they would have to come find me. But until they did I was stuck here in Enche.
The Bonnet’s lived on the sea; they had a huge house and were very wealthy. I didn’t care I just hope I get my own room.
The car slowed down and Ms. Bonnet turned around in her seat. “Analeas you will be living in the guest house until we can finish your room.” She attempted a smile which ended up looking like a flash of pain. The car slowly turned a corner to a wide open street, the sign read “Calico Drive.”
Then finally the car pulled into a huge driveway. Then at the end of the driveway there was a huge house. It was as big as the woman had said.
On the plain I sat next to woman and she told me all about the Bonnet family, and so far she was completely right. Her name was Ms. Holly, and supposedly she lived close by.
The old car pulled up into a giant garage. I stepped out grabbed my bags and fallowed Ms. Bonnet to the guest house. “I thought you said guest house.?” I said when I stood in front of a huge one story house two times bigger than my old house. “ I did, sorry for the mis understanding were you expecting something bigger.” Ms. Bonnet hung her head low in embassesment. “No of course not,  it’s huge, thank you!” I said and opend the door to drag my few bags in. “Here is the key” she said and gave me a small shiny metal key with gold trimming. I was once again shocked. “Thank you so much Ms. Bonnet.” I said smiling.
She smiled too and turned to walk away. “Oh” she said “you can call me mom.”
Chapter two
No offence to her but I didn’t want to call her mom. I dragged my bags into the large guest house, and looked around. Infact I gave myself a little tour. There were two bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and three bedrooms. Out of the three bedrooms I picked the one that looked the most like my old one. It had a light yellow piant and a wooden frame bed, with white sheets.

1 comment:

  1. Madison--

    Its 7AM and i just read your story. Well, the beginning. Its REALLY good. You're a good writer (even thought you spelled things wrong)!

    ReplyDelete